CasinoEuro has brought casino excitement to online gamblers from all over the world since 2002. The games and services they offer are regulated and controlled by authorities within the European Union. The company which operates CasinoEuro forms part of a group with more than fifty years of experience in gaming industry.
The operator of www.CasinoEuro.com is BML Group Ltd, Maltese company registration number C-34836, having its registered address at Experience Center, Ta’ Xbiex Seafront, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1027, Malta. This website is operated by BML Group Ltd under the following licence issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA): MGA/CL1/183/2004 (issued on 30th March 2011), MGA/CL1/566/2009 (issued on 9th January 2010), MGA/CL1/770/2011 (issued on 18th November 2011), MGA/CL1/796/2011 (issued on the 11th July 2012), MGA/CL1/901/2013 (issued on the 13th March 2014), MGA/CL1/902/2013 (issued on the 9th June 2014).
BML Group Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of Betsson AB, a Swedish company with many years of experience in the gaming business. Betsson AB is listed on the ‘Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap List’ Stock Exchange (BETS).
CasinoEuro.com gives you the opportunity to play all the classic casino games without having to wait for downloads.
Blackjack, Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker, Video Poker and a huge range of video slots are included in our instant-play games portfolio
- Microgaming, NetEnt, Electracade, Ash Gaming,Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Evolution Gaming, NextGen Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, SUNFOX Games
- ClickandBuy, EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller,Paysafe Card, Speedcard, Ukash, Visa Electron, Visa,Entropay, Ticket Premium, Skrill
- Bank Wire Transfer, ClickandBuy, ECO Card, Neteller,Visa Electron, Visa, Skrill
50 000 Euro per day
- Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, German, Italian,Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish,French, Greek, Russian, Turkish
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Instant Play, Mobile
- Betsson Malta Limited Casinos